Technical Staff Position
A challenging career opportunity exists at Anamet, Inc.for a materials science/metallurgical or mechanical engineer with failure analysis and forensic engineering experience.
- Specific requirements of the candidate are:
- An advanced degree in Materials Science/Metallurgical, Welding or Mechanical Engineering,
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communications skills,
- Hands-on experience with common metallurgical laboratory equipment and instruments,
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with laboratory mechanical testing,
- Other desirable attributes include: publication and presentation experience at professional technical meetings and successful attainment of an EIT certificate with expected completion of the examination requirements for a PE license as soon as eligible.
This position offers a compensation package including a competitive salary, company medical/dental/vision benefits, a matching 401K plan, and paid vacation & holidays.
To apply for this position please submit a comprehensive CV or resume and any supporting materials available including examples of written technical reporting, letters of commendation, description of any legal testimony or failure investigations performed, as well as a list of 3 professional references with contact information. An on-site interview in Hayward, CA will be offered to qualified candidates.
Please submit all required information via e-mail to the attention of Hiring Manger at email@example.com.
Anamet, inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.