Anamet, inc. is an ISO 17025 accredited mechanical testing laboratory that is approved by the Division of the State Architect (DSA). We conduct both standard and customized mechanical tests for many industries including Aerospace, Construction, Medical Device, Petroleum, Shipping and Transportation, Metals Processing, and Chemical Manufacturing. Our mechanical laboratory can test a wide range of materials including metals, ceramics, plastics, and composites to a variety of industry-specific standards.
In addition, Anamet has a fully equipped, in-house machine shop which can fabricate test specimens to both standard and custom sizes and configurations. All test results and technical reports undergo our rigorous quality control review to assure accurate and reliable data and technical interpretations.
Our primary mechanical testing capabilities include:
- Tensile and Compression
- Flexural and Shear
- Cryogenic and Elevated Temperature & Test Conditions
- Hardness and Microhardness (Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, Brinell)
- Charpy V-Notch Impact
- Weld Procedure and Performance Qualification
- High Strength Bolts, Nuts and Washers (DSA approved laboratory)
- Custom Testing and Fixture Fabrication
- Product and Component Testing